Tuesday, November 9, 2010

Love it! Favorite Sweaters from Anthropologie

It's time for my monthly drooling session over all things Anthropologie. The catalog reveal is always a highlight of my month. I go through the catalog on a multilevel experience. I check out the photography first since that is my business . Next I marvel over the art design and styling. Then I check out the models and their look/style/poses since this is also something I do. And then saving the best for last I drool over the clothes and decide which go on my wishlist:) Here are my favorite pics from this November's catalog.

 The first if the Pinafore Pullover for $168. Simply beautiful. I love the design. Definitely not your typical sweater.
 The Alice in Autumn Sweater Coat is beautifully fitted and the collar really makes a statement. I want and need it!
 The Cabled Pathways Pullover for $128 looks so inviting and cozy. I'm ready to snuggle up by a fire with a warm Chai Tea and my favorite book with this one:)

No comments:

Post a Comment