Friday, November 12, 2010

It's all about the details- Like it! Want it!

Here are a few of my favorite finishing touches this season:)

All things Vests~
Knitted Chain Detail Waist Coat from Top Shop $110




Inner Lioness Vest from Anthropologie $198



And you can't forget the furry vest!
This one is on sale at Victoria Secret right now for $59


Belts
Seeing as I have a curvy figure, I love a good belt to accentuate the smallest part of my waist. These bow belts are super popular this season. I love them!
On sale at Black Market /White House for $29.99
Love this ruffle bow belt by GbyGuess for $24.50

And of course their are a ton of creative finds on Etsy. Unfortunately this one is already sold:(

1 comment:

  1. wish i had a small waist- t hose belts are darling. :) And ive been looking for a good vintage fur

    ReplyDelete